Wednesday, February 11, 2009

glasses found

Its early in the morning postman pat postman pat.gosh I am glad those days are over, singing nursery songs, there is a season for everything. I taught in a nursery school for 15yrs which was great fun. I just cant get rid of the nursery songs in my head! Its not a bad complaint, be good when I ever have grandchildren.
Just had fake nails put on they look nice. I dont think I will have then again they are not made for typing. Yesterday we went to see some of the people we had trained and they were doing a good job, so I am glad the course was useful to them, and I found my glasses.
went out for dinner with one of my favourite people, girlie talk always the same subject.....had a Don Petro was delicous.
Off to Namitembo toda y 2hours drive see how everyone is.

No comments:

Post a Comment