Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pampered Pet Day

if you haven't read life changes "don't get the wrong idea" then whatever I write might be confusing for you. I take it you have read it now! I still haven't had my bubble bath. I went shopping instead. Despite women having the reputation for shopping, I am not a shopping addict. I like shopping but only when I am in the mood, and I want something in particular. but general going to buy the milk stuff drives me nuts. I bulk shop so I don't have to go out much to the shops to buy food. I always have handy backups just in casey! like dip mixtures, crisps, beer, wine etc, no-one would die of starvation or thirst at my house.
sunday is my favourite day. every day I make time for escape and indulge but sundays is the mega day, that what I try and do for the whole day. I call it pampered pet day. I have a pedicure, manicure, facial, eat my favourite foods,blog, think( not too much, get a headache) listen to my ipod, read Oprah my favourite magazine. I do this all in the house, so going to the shop taints my day abit on a Sunday. . my brain can focus on short articles, in newspapers or magazines. It is one of my thorny areas I was made a bit hairwire! somethings were not finish off in the final Mary cut! The laughing area too much, and the concentrating area not long enough.
take heart anyone reading this because I have been able to get by despite my thorny areas.
I have the house all to myself another of my favourite things. I love the quietness, listening to the birds in the garden, and the african chanting music in the far distance -bliss

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and letting me know. How did you get to Malawi?

    ReplyDelete